Treat yourself with this refined sugar-free, low carb dessert by organic, natural and low-calorie sweetener Natvia.
Ingredients (makes 16)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup boiling water
- ⅔ cup Natvia
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ⅔ cup almond meal
- ½ tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 170°C and line and grease a round cake pan.
2. Combine cocoa powder, boiling water and Natvia and mix until combined.
3. Whisk eggs until light and fluffy and a pale yellow.
4. Add coconut oil and mix until combined.
5. Add flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
6. Add cocoa mixture and mix until combined.
7. Pour into cake pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until set.
NEXT: Try this protein cheesecake for another delicious treat.
Source: Diet & Nutrition